TorTalk in one minute
Jeannette Wigren, Stockholm – mother of a 10-year-old.
– Works with all PDF files, e-books and (scanned) picture of text.
– For those with dyslexia or other reading difficulties TorTalk can make a big difference in everyday life. In a few minutes you can listen and understand text that might have taken hours to read with your eyes.
TorTalk in school makes a difference
Mostly important is that pupils with special needs starts using text to speech tools. This is why we have kept TorTalk easy to use - also for parents and teachers. Just as important is that everything works smoothly when you are up and running.
- Easy to use interface
- Intuitive control over reading
- More with special needs started
TorTalk will read out loud everything a student need to learn
TorTalk text to speech is from early beginning developed for research and higher literature. 75 % of the Universities in Sweden are working with TorTalk site license (May 2018).
- Independent students and freed time for the staf
- More completed classes and higher grades
- Higher amount of examina income (Swedish conditions)
TorTalk at work - a good ROI
No employees with dyslexia? Most likely the actual number is unrecorded - 5-8 % of the population is estimated to be diagnosed with dyslexia. Many are not open and some are not aware. Those with dyslexia but without tts still pulling of a career is, we dare to say, more driven and ambitious than the average employee. Together we can help more to reach their full potential.
- Improved working environment
- Increased efficiency
- Less stress